T
Trishie
Guest
You see, Jakob, we’re not going to forget you, your siblings and your parents in our prayers
I never believed that to be the case…I am humbled. And once again thank you all.You see, Jakob, we’re not going to forget you, your siblings and your parents in our prayers
Father, in the name of Jesus, please give ongoing strength to Jakob and his family in their needs and sorrows.OK, this is hard for me as I’m a proud person and hate asking for help. But today I received a phonecall from my sister who had just taken my Mum to hospital for a scan. My Mum has been diagnosed with cancer that has absolutely riddled her. It has saturated her liver, spread to her kidneys and is now in the vertebrae of her spine. It is inoperable and will not respond to radiotherapy. The doctors have given her six months to live at the outside. The bit that makes me angry is that she has known something is wrong for nearly two years (that pride I mentioned before must run through my family) and she has said nothing until today. The added hassle is that my Dad is advancing in deteriorating Alzheimer’s Disease and we have to find a Home for him. Mum would like to do this before she passes.
Please pray for the easy passing of my Mum and that I and my siblings have the strength to deal with the situation.
Thankyou in advance for your prayers and thoughts.