Prayers for my unborn little one, please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ophelia23
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ophelia23

Guest
I am sorry to burden anyone with this, because I know that in our culture these things are a personal and almost taboo pain. However, if you have a moment, please offer prayers for my little unborn. I am concerned that I am miscarrying as we speak. The doctor wants for me to “wait it out” because there is little she can do. I am hopeful this turns around and does not continue, but I am aware of the reality that my pregnancy may very well be ending. Please pray for the sweet little spirit of my baby.

Thank you.
 
Father Almighty, I lift up to Your loving mercy Ophelia23’s pregnancy. You, O Lord, are a God of miracles. I humby request for a healthy pregnancy for Ophelia23. May the child she is carrying be brought to term and born healthy. Please bless her doctors so that they may be instruments of Your mighty healing power. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. AMEN

St. Michael, pray for her
St. Gianna, pray for her
St. Clair, pray for her
 
Being asked to pray is never a bother, but quite the honor.

I’m praying hard to Our Blessed Mother on your behalf & your child.

Hugs & Peace
 
You and your little unborn child will be in my prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blest are thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross:
 
God protect this little baby and his mother (or her mother).
Mary, mother of us all please bring this need to your Son. Ask him to work a miracle for Ophelia.

Ophlelia: If the doctors wont help, call your priest (or the Hospital Chaplin). They can pray with you. they can Bless your Baby.

Read up on the appropriate rites for emergency Baptism. If you do loose your baby tell the nurses that you want him or Her baptised as soon as he appears. the only things that must be available are water, the baby, and the intention to baptise in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
 
**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid the helpless, strengthen the fearful,
hold the sorrowful, help those sick, in pain or suffering,
comfort those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
pray for those who have died; may all who keep your sacred
commemoration experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
Lord Jesus, you are the giver of life, protect the child in Ophelia23 womb, give her a healthy pregnancy and save her from any miscarriage in Jesus name. Amen.

St. Gerald, Pray for her.
 
Praying for you and your child.
I will say a Rosary in your behalf. Also pray to St. Gerrardus who is the oatron of difficult pregnancies. I know how you are feeling, because I also had the same thing happen to me at one time. JMJ be with you, and perhaps pray to Archbishop Sheen as he seems to have a special influence among newborn and babies.
 
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, have mercy on your child Ophelia. Bless her, comfort her, and bless the little life living inside of her.

Lord Jesus, gentle Father, good Shepard, Rock of our Faith, Love Unending, hear our prayer.

Mother Mary, Gentle Heart of Sorrows, please pray for Ophelia and guide us all to your Son, our Brother.
 
Never be afraid to ask for prayers… and you are not a bother… I will pray for you and your little baby… I pray that Our Lady will assist you in ytour pregnancy and be there with you as you bring this little child into the world… You are in my thoughts and prayers.

:signofcross::blessyou:
 
Ophelia I am praying for you and your baby, may all be well with you both.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, please comfort and protect Ophelia and her baby.
 
**Praying, praying, praying for you and your baby.:hug1:

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Aid the helpless, strengthen the fearful,
hold the sorrowful, help those sick, in pain or suffering,
comfort those needing peace, console the lonely,
assist the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
pray for those who have died; may all who keep your sacred
commemoration experience the might of your assistance.
Amen. **
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top