L
lily71
Guest
Everyone, if you would say a prayer for us, it would be very helpful.
My husband’s contract is ending in August, and as a result, we’re both on the job market and doing national searches. I have been letting him lead the way, since he’s harder to place, and applying where he does. The good news is we both have job offers. The bad news is that they’re not in the same places.
I have 2 really good offers, both of which pay more than what he’s been offered and by a significant sum. One is in NY, the other in AR.
He has 1 offer in VA, where I’d really like to live, but I can’t not work, as I have bills to pay and not having a job would put me in financial peril.
He’s having a conference call today with his potential future boss to get some help with that, but we’ll see where that leads.
Please pray that something good happens. I worry that it will tear us apart. I’m very stressed about this.
Thank you.
My husband’s contract is ending in August, and as a result, we’re both on the job market and doing national searches. I have been letting him lead the way, since he’s harder to place, and applying where he does. The good news is we both have job offers. The bad news is that they’re not in the same places.
I have 2 really good offers, both of which pay more than what he’s been offered and by a significant sum. One is in NY, the other in AR.
He has 1 offer in VA, where I’d really like to live, but I can’t not work, as I have bills to pay and not having a job would put me in financial peril.
He’s having a conference call today with his potential future boss to get some help with that, but we’ll see where that leads.
Please pray that something good happens. I worry that it will tear us apart. I’m very stressed about this.
Thank you.

