Prayers for po18's wife, Elsa

  • Thread starter Thread starter mom4truth
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Elsa,
Please do not forget that I am always praying for you. I know how difficult it is going through your struggle with your husband and taking care of a family and home. It’s got to be extremely rough! I remember you in my rosaries and prayers. You are a great wife and mother (Jim says so in his posts). So, remember there are many of us praying ALL the time for you, too!

Much love,
Judi
 
Praying for your husband and for you. May you both be healed with the loving warmth of the Holy Spirit and God’s Love foryou. Our battles are many…my own dear hubby is fighting pancreatic cancer…our faith sustains us and God loves you.
know you are loved and kept in my prayers.
Diane
 
Jesus Your Spirit is so much with this family. Please flood Elsa, Po18guy and Dani and all their loved ones with all the graces and blessings You possibly can for their strength, courage, comfort, and holiness
 
Brothers and sisters, I humbly ask for additional prayers for my wife, Elsa. She collapsed this evening at home and is in the hospital for at least the night. Doctor is watching blood enzymes out of a concern that she had a cardiac event. I know that the worry and stress of caring for me has taken a toll on her. I just didn’t know that it would manifest itself this way. She is resting as comfortably as one can, given the circumstances.

Thank you and may God bless each of you for your faithfulness.

Jim
 
Jim,
I am pleading to the angels and saints for their interecession for you your dear Elsa. I know she will be o.k. I pray that Our Mother will come to her aid, also. Hang in there, Jim. The two of you have been through so much together. Love will conquer all.

Blessings,
Judi
 
Jesus please protect this wonderful couple who have been going through so much together. Please return them both to good health so that they can peacefully and joyfull enjoy life with their family for many years.
 
God, please help Elsa in her recovery. Only You know what I, too, have experienced and my heart goes out to her so deeply. Please , God, your daughter, Elsa, needs Your help and the love of the holy spirit to calm her soul and spirit. Amen.
po18, I’ve been away from the forum for a few weeks…my heart is full of love for you and Elsa. I know how hard it is for her. Keeping her in my prayers. Diane
 
If the three of you only knew how much support your prayers provide! And, special thanks to you, Judi, for the prophetic thoughtfulness to begin this thread. The Lord’s blessings be with all of you. Amen.
 
I’m sorry that I missed this thread before.
Join in to this prayer intention
 
Holy Trinity, please help Elsa during her difficulties with her own health issues. Please strengthen her and heal her so that she may continue with Jim to bring glory and honor to You. We thank You for all the blessings You have bestowed upon this family and ask that You continue to bless them all.

AMEN
 
Once again, the Lord’s mercy has been revealed to us! Through your prayers storming Heaven, Elsa is home and recovering well. She will take a few days off of work and we are going to make her relax. Pray that we will have the strength to make her do that! Amen! Alleluia!
 
That’s fantastic (that she’s home). Continued prayers for you and your family. I know the stress that is put on your body when you are taking care of a family member who is seriously ill.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top