Prayers for Pre-Wedding Jitters

  • Thread starter Thread starter takers
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

takers

Guest
I could use some prayers.

I’m getting married in three days (which I’m REALLY excited about) and I just feel a little out of sorts. I’m 100% positive it’s wedding jitters and as soon as the big moment of “I do” is here all these jitters will fall away, but I could really use some prayers until that moment happens. This week, and especially today, I’ve been super sensitive, I have the frog jumping in the stomach feeling, and am either really clingy or pushing away at people that are only trying to help. Prayers for peace of mind and calm feelings would be oh so helpful.

Thanks.😊
 
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

:clapping:

And yes, I will happily be praying for you!

Your going to do fine…
 
Congratulations!! :DMay God bless you and your soon-to-be husband in your marriage!

I will be praying for you!
 
Awww, so happy for you! Prayers for you and your intended. Enjoy the day!
 
Congratulations! I will keep you in my prayers!

I remember when I got married I was sooooo nervous and worried about many little things and on the day of ;my wedding I felt like a celebrity with everyone looking at me and wanting to hug me and I think I pushed some people away too that just wanted to say hi because I didn’t want them to mess up my dress or hair and I felt overwhelmed by everyone. But as soon as I started walking down the aisle I locked eyes with the groom and blocked out everyone else and I was fine as long as I had eye contact with him. When I finally reached him I knew I would be just fine. During the reception I was more relaxed because the big moment was over and I could just be myselft and enjoye the celebration!

Have a blessed and joyous wedding!
 
Yay! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I’ll say a prayer for you!

I kind of know how you feel, our wedding is still over 6 months away and I’m nervous about the big day! I’m a more quiet person and I’m just nervous about everyone looking at me.

So I will remember to pray for you. I’m sure that once the day is here and you’re in the flow it will all be fine! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top