Prayers for satanist family

  • Thread starter Thread starter PHX_Paul
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
God be with you… I will pray for you and your neighbors…
 
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle,
Be our defense against the wickedness and
snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray
and do thou O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who
prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen
 
Thank you for your prayers for me, my family, pets and for the satanists next door. This morning, I found a decapitated statue of St. Joseph along with trash on the side of our house. I wanted to call the police but my Protestant mother told me not to. I consider it a hate crime. She thinks I am over-reacting. We just had a vicious argument. A spirit of bickering and dissension has entered the house. The devil is on the attack in full force. Yesterday morning, I left a bag with a crucifix, a St. Michael chaplet and a bag of salt to blessed by a priest. As of this morning, they can’t find it! I will be invoking the intercession of St. Anthony today too!

God Bless All of You!

PHX Paul
Sancte Michael Archangele, defendenos in proelio. Contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli, esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, suplices deprecamur, tuque princeps militae celesti, satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervangantur in mundo, divina virtute in infernum detrude, Amen.

Also:

Vade retro satana, non suade mihi vana
Sunt mala quae libas, ipse venea bibas.
Crux sacra sit mihi lux, nunquam draco sit mihi dux.

Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum.
 
Lord Jesus, please protect this family from all evila nd insure that the enemy has no influence over any part of their lives from these neighbors, send archangel Michael and his angels to battle and protect them in your name amen
 
Ecce Crucem Domini!
Fugite partes adversae!
Vicit Leo de tribu Juda,
Radix David! Alleluia!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top