Prayers for Tornado Victims

• Thread starter Thread starter AngelRose81
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelRose81

Please pray for all the people who were victims of the heavy storms last night. I live close to Jackson, TN and one of our local universities, Union University, a Southern Baptist College, was heavily damaged. A co-worker’s home is damaged and one of my pentecostal friend’s churches was destroyed. Thankfully they are all ok but there were some that weren’t so fortunate. Several have been killed and injured. So they need lots of prayers.

Prayers for all who were touched by these terrible storms. :crossrc:

Continuing to pray for all that were affected by the devastating storm.

It’s horrible!

I am praying for everyone affected by this storm.

It continues today and we should also keep those, who are in the path right now, in our prayers as well.

Thank you God that the injuries sustained by the students were not serious. Please Lord, protect them and provide them with shelter and housing so that their studies are not interrupted. May God bless all of the victims! You are in our prayers.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

:signofcross:…May their souls and all souls of God’s Loving Mercy rest in His Peace…and may The Lord comfort and console all who grieve and the injured and those affected by this disaster…

I have said a prayer for affected byt these storms, I had no idea they were so bad until I saw the news this morning.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Praying right now!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back