G
GratefulLeper
Guest
Hi all,
I am requesting prayers for myself and all those struggling to provide for their family. I have a very modest paying job and was just rejected for a promotion and am struggling to see God’s plan for me and in providing for my family. We aren’t broke or in debt but we have a 1 year old daughter and a child on the way. We are going to need to buy a modest home or condo soon, pay for college eventually. I know I don’t need all of this now and I know Jesus says not to worry. I’m just struggling to see where God wants me . I have lots of talents just don’t have direction with my career. We would like to have more children I just don’t know how if I can’t get a job that provides. St Joseph please help.
I am requesting prayers for myself and all those struggling to provide for their family. I have a very modest paying job and was just rejected for a promotion and am struggling to see God’s plan for me and in providing for my family. We aren’t broke or in debt but we have a 1 year old daughter and a child on the way. We are going to need to buy a modest home or condo soon, pay for college eventually. I know I don’t need all of this now and I know Jesus says not to worry. I’m just struggling to see where God wants me . I have lots of talents just don’t have direction with my career. We would like to have more children I just don’t know how if I can’t get a job that provides. St Joseph please help.
