Prayers needed for friend with cancer

• Thread starter Thread starter catherine_m
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catherine_m

Please pray for one of my father’s best friends who is having a serious operation tomorrow (Tuesday Feb. 5th) for bowel cancer. He and his wife are both very worried about it. They only have each other as they don’t have children. Prayers would be very much appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance to all of you and know that you are all always in my prayers.

Praying for your friend and wife.
May Almighty God grant them speedy healing and peace.:gopray2:

Praying our Holy Mother in Heaven is there beside him and this operation is a success and his post op goes fine.

Dear Catherine…:signofcross:Keeping your father’s friend in daily prayer…praying too for strength and courage for them both at this very worrying time…Barb

Praying that the Lord will guide the surgeon’s hand and all who assist.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I have said a prayer for your intentions. I hope his operation goes very good today.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back