Prayers needed for money issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter cthulhubryan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cthulhubryan

Guest
A Collector is garnishing my wages and we are in desperate straights and desire prayers for our situation. I have been desperate and sick over this.
 
Thank you. One thing that is odd. I’ve never been much on asking Saints to pray for me, but I asked St. Joseph to pray for me and I got much calmer almost immediately.
 
St Joseph, Bryan and his wife foster children, and you as foster father of Jesus also needed to support your family, when you were refugees in Egypt, and then you again had to find work to support your family on your return to your country, and during your life. Please pray for help for Bryan and his wife to support theirs, in this difficult time
 
St Joseph, Bryan and his wife foster children, and you as foster father of Jesus also needed to support your family, when you were refugees in Egypt, and then you again had to find work to support your family on your return to your country, and during your life. Please pray for help for Bryan and his wife to support theirs, in this difficult time
Thank you.
 
Bryan,
I’m praying for you…

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top