A
averheyen
Guest
Hey Prayer Warriors, I’m in MAJOR need of some prayers for my family.
First, my parents, after 31 long years of marriage, are getting seperated, and it seems like it’s over something really silly, that all my Dad has to do is admit he made a mistake and tell her how sorry he is, but he’s too stubborn. Mom put her wedding ring on his pillow, and she’s served him papers, etc. I don’t want to recail you with details, but I NEED you prayers for my mom and dad, PLEASE!!!
Second, my sister is having a rough go. She got divorced last year, and she moved in with some guy this year who turned out tobe a gambling addict, and then went belly up, and now her and her son are living in a women’s shelter. Can you PLEASE pray for her as well.
Love you all, God Bless
First, my parents, after 31 long years of marriage, are getting seperated, and it seems like it’s over something really silly, that all my Dad has to do is admit he made a mistake and tell her how sorry he is, but he’s too stubborn. Mom put her wedding ring on his pillow, and she’s served him papers, etc. I don’t want to recail you with details, but I NEED you prayers for my mom and dad, PLEASE!!!
Second, my sister is having a rough go. She got divorced last year, and she moved in with some guy this year who turned out tobe a gambling addict, and then went belly up, and now her and her son are living in a women’s shelter. Can you PLEASE pray for her as well.
Love you all, God Bless
- A.V.