Prayers needed my mother died last night

  • Thread starter Thread starter KathleenElsie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KathleenElsie

Guest
Please pray for my mother and family. Pray for family unity also. Mom has been in a nursing home since 2004 after a major stroke.

Moms name is Elsie.

PAX
 
Please pray for my mother and family. Pray for family unity also. Mom has been in a nursing home since 2004 after a major stroke.

Moms name is Elsie.

PAX
Praying for you and your family. May the peace of Jesus rest in you.
 
Praying for you and your family during this time of grief. May God bless you!
 
May your mother rest in peace and may God comfort her loved ones!
 
I am so sorry to learn of your loss. May Our Lord and Our Lady comfort you and your family during this time. Eternal rest grant onto Elsie.
 
God bless you and your family! Many hugs and my condolences!

It is hard to lose your mother at any age. My own mother died at age forty-six, leaving a hole in my heart that will not be filled until she greets me in heaven.

My love and prayers are with you!

A Christmas Rose for you:

Hail and Blessed be the hour and the moment
In which the Son of God was born
At midnight, in Bethlehem, in the piercing cold.
In that hour vouchsafe, O my God,
to hear my prayers and grant my desires,
through the merits of our Savior Jesus Christ
And of His blessed mother.

Amen.
 
May Elsie’s soul be welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven.

My prayers are also with you and your family. My your faith in God grant you the knowledge that Elsie’s suffering has ended and that her eternal reward has begun.

Praying! :signofcross:
Steve
 
KathleenElsie I offer my sympathy.
I ask Jesus’ blessings on your mother and your family.

Jesus please comfort KathleenElsie and all who are suffering loss of loved family members.
 
I’m sorry for your loss, I hope you will find peace in Gods love.
 
Dearheart! May her soul and all the souls of the Faithful Departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

We will pray here, esp. for family unity and PEACE.
 
I’m so sorry.

Eternal rest grant unto Elsie, O Lord. And may your perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen.
 
May God wrap your mother in His loving arms, and may He bring peace to you and all of her family.l
 
I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you & your Dear Mother. I wish you peace.
 
Praying For Your Mother .eternal Rest Grant Unto Her O Lord.
Grandma Glor
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top