N
nebrb
Guest
First, thank you Jesus and to all the wonderful members of this board for their prayers, intentions, and support. It TRULY makes a difference as I continue to face my worries and fears.
Tomorrow (Wednesday) could be an extremely critical and deciding day for my job. I humbly ask you for your prayers and intentions as I learn my fate and future. I ask that you also keep my wife and children in mind. I pray to Jesus for me to trust in the Lord and His guidance.
Thank you and God Bless
Bruce
Tomorrow (Wednesday) could be an extremely critical and deciding day for my job. I humbly ask you for your prayers and intentions as I learn my fate and future. I ask that you also keep my wife and children in mind. I pray to Jesus for me to trust in the Lord and His guidance.
Thank you and God Bless
Bruce