J
jollyoki
Guest
HI old friends and everyone else. I am extremely sick and need your prayers,especially for my salvation. ALso, for a place to move to where I get the support I need. I am getting so ill that I often have to cancel doctor appointments because I can not handle the medicaid rides that take hours and hours for one app.
I get sick everytime from those rides. I am recovering from lung infection and CHF again caused by being out so long in a terrible little vehicle,throwing out my back,surprized I didn’t get blood clots in my legs as I could not move them for almost 3 hours. I have only 30% blood flow from tummy to feet. It causes me to have alot of infamation in my tummy and organs,especially when not laying down.I have bleeding in my intestine and missed the doctor app because too sick to go in medicaaid ride. Still hard to believe my daughter stranded me with no car to deal with this. It is truely cutting my life short.
And please pray for my private intentions too.
Thank you!
I get sick everytime from those rides. I am recovering from lung infection and CHF again caused by being out so long in a terrible little vehicle,throwing out my back,surprized I didn’t get blood clots in my legs as I could not move them for almost 3 hours. I have only 30% blood flow from tummy to feet. It causes me to have alot of infamation in my tummy and organs,especially when not laying down.I have bleeding in my intestine and missed the doctor app because too sick to go in medicaaid ride. Still hard to believe my daughter stranded me with no car to deal with this. It is truely cutting my life short.
And please pray for my private intentions too.
Thank you!
