Prayers needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter jollyoki
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your prayers.

Everyday I seem to get more ill. My eyes are inflammed and I see things as if things were rounded like a globe. My intestines are inflamed and much pain. My whole body quivers with sickness and heat rushes. On a good day, I have 30% blood flow from tummy down to feet. I am certain this is not a good day for that. When I walk,which I barely can do, it is as if I am walking on cushions,you know,when a foot falls asleep and you try and walk on it.This is becoming more then half my body,yet in great distress and pain. I actually was surprised the past few days to wake up and still be alive. I am going to the doctor this week,but I do not know how I can manage,because of the medicaid transportation is so cruel to my body.But seeing I do not have a car,thanks to my daughter, I must somehow accomplish this.
I love my daughters a great deal. It is sad how things are.
Please pray for me to have an easier way to get to the doctor and for my salvation. I appreciate all of you so much.
Thank you again and forever, for your prayers.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I am going to the doc today. I need prayers to be able to physically handle the medicaid transportation ride.
Thank you for your prayers,especially for my salvation and for my daughters.My oldest daughter has a good big heart, just needs to heal and learn how to come from that heart with me.
 
Praying for a gentle ride and for your daughter as well.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top