Prayers, please, for a premature baby and baby's mom

  • Thread starter Thread starter SallyMargie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SallyMargie

Guest
Please pray for a newborn premature baby and the baby’s mother. I don’t even know if the baby is a boy or a girl, as I learned about them on our church prayer chain. But I was told the baby is very premature and not doing well at all, and the baby’s mother is not doing well either.
St. Gerard, please intercede for them!

Thank you in advance for your prayers.
 
I will be praying for this special child of God and the Mother. I will also include the family who is certainly struggling through this terribly rough time also.

Praying! :signofcross:
Steve
 
Through the intercession of our Blessed Mother, may health and blessings be upon this family.
 
For SallyMargie’s intentions, dear Father, hear us. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:
 
Jesus we ask your healing and protection for the baby and the mother. Jesus please have mercy on this family
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top