Prayers please -- i just threw my husband out

  • Thread starter Thread starter RachelKH
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be very careful with what you are doing here. If he decides to seek a divorce and custody of the children, your behavior during this time period might have a very profound effect on the outcome. I cannot possibly say what the outcome will be, but if the court does not believe you then you might find yourself in a very difficult situation.

I strongly urge you to consult a Catholic attorney, as well as a priest and a Catholic counselor.

God Bless,
 
I once had to get a restraining order on my dh. We have been through counseling and things are much better but I feel that this was due to the will of God. Please prepare for the worst but pray for the best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top