Prayers requested for my healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonTheTherapist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JonTheTherapist

Guest
I’m asking for prayers for my healing.
I have my own practice/business and I need (at least, I think
that’s what I need… maybe our Lord has other plans!) to get better soon so I can better help my Clients in my practice, as well as to get back to helping the family. I’ve recently had blood clots form in my leg, which makes getting around very painful. (This is the third time this has happened in 7 years, and I know I’ll eventually feel better - but I feel a tremendous amount of pressure to continue to help my Clients, as well as provide for my family).
Any and all prayers are much appreciated!!

Thank you, and may our Lord richly bless you for your prayers!
 
Father please grant personal and professional healing and peace to Jon

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen
 
I have been inyour shoes with my business and illness I had to close my business but God provided and eventually, after 7 months I found a new partnership with wonderfful people and my professional life is better than it was. I pray Jesus however you have or whatever you have as youir plan for Jon let it be done and lwet him be healed inyour name amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Thank you all for your prayers! I’m touched that so many have responded to me! Thank you also to those who are praying, but haven’t posted it.

Thank you alh5184, St Gabriel, Gladys, michaelcollins, 244Rocket, mom4truth, Trishie, Donkey, & Stjudeprayforus!

May our Lord bless you for your kindness,

John 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top