Please pray regarding the possibility of my attending a graduate school program in my area.
I attended an information at the school last week.
The problems are (1) finding the time to complete the program with my work commitments, and (2) financing the program. As I have posted before, I am having serious financial problems and may not even be able to maintain my place to live, let alone pay for anything in addition to that.
The institution in which I am interested has an active Catholic community and a Catholic chaplain. I have already attended Sunday Mass there and I am looking forward to being active with their Catholic community.
Thanks in advance.
I attended an information at the school last week.
The problems are (1) finding the time to complete the program with my work commitments, and (2) financing the program. As I have posted before, I am having serious financial problems and may not even be able to maintain my place to live, let alone pay for anything in addition to that.
The institution in which I am interested has an active Catholic community and a Catholic chaplain. I have already attended Sunday Mass there and I am looking forward to being active with their Catholic community.
Thanks in advance.