Prayers very much needed

• Thread starter Thread starter Steven37
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven37

Please help me pray. My girlfriend and I have recently split things between us became heated in a hatefull exchange of words to each other. Please pray to help us settle this issue with peace and understanding and with out any further problems. Thank you all.

Steve and Gretchen
Fayetteville, Ar

Steven,
I ask the Holy Spirit to give you and your girlfriend the graces of kindness, knowledge, tolerance, patience, and love during this difficult time for you. Leave everything in the Lord’s hands, and all will turn out it well. God bless you.

Praying for a peaceful resolution.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Dear Steve…:signofcross:may The Holy Spirit enter into the situation with you and Gretchen and grant you both Peace and understanding and always…Keeping you both in daily prayer…Barb

I have said a prayer for your intentions.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

That the will of God be done in this relationship. May He heal the wounds caused by harsh words.

Amen
:gopray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back