Praying after the mass

  • Thread starter Thread starter prodigalson12
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH! I tried to stay and pray after mass this week and a group of about 4 people who attend weekday mass and ought really to have known better stayed and chatted for about 20 minutes after mass. Would not have been an issue, if it weren’t that I was kneeling to pray in the second row in front of the Blessed Sacrament. They stood directly in front of it - so between me and the Tabernacle - the entire time! It made prayer incredibly challenging. I’m sad to say I can tell you all about the one man’s neighbor’s lack of care for his yard.

As for the “chicks”, having been a teen-aged girl once myself, I suggest an experiment to the OP. Try arriving a bit early and sitting in a different spot each time - see if you are being followed. Believe me, they are not that subtle. 😉 If you’re being followed, there is interest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top