C
clairemd
Guest
This past few days, I have been busy with my work as an intern currently on rotation at the surgery department. After a 36 hour duty (every 3 days) leaves me dead beat tired and I can only lie down and sleep all the way when I get home. However, I regret that I dont have the strength to even say just a short prayer at the end of the day.before i doze off. And I fear that the prayer time that I have established just before the year ended might be gone again.
Help me to pray, not just for but for all of us that God may sustain our prayer time every day no matter how busy and tired we are. That He finds us when in our daily life, we just could not find Him anymore. That He stirs our heart with the longing of just coming before Him to pray and to open our hearts before Him. That we find ourselves faithful just as He is faithful.
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be
Help me to pray, not just for but for all of us that God may sustain our prayer time every day no matter how busy and tired we are. That He finds us when in our daily life, we just could not find Him anymore. That He stirs our heart with the longing of just coming before Him to pray and to open our hearts before Him. That we find ourselves faithful just as He is faithful.
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be