Lord Father of Love and Mercy, I am forever greateful to You. In the middle of all this, I’ve found that saying THANKYOU and just sinking deeper and deeper into that state of gratitude brings about a miraculous and healing grace into my life. I am completely abandoned into your loving and infinate mercy. “No wonder Jesus continuosly repeated for all to be thankful”!!! There is an ocean of peace, strength and healing that comes from it. The truth is, that I do not even know how to put it into words. All I know is that the more I let go of the worry and sink deeper into prayers and meditations of gratitude, the more healing and peace grows in me. I am thankful to You merciful and Loving Father. I am greateful and in a state of trust of YOU. Things are what they are, the situation is what it is, but I am thankful, in an awe of You and ALL that You are my LORD CREATOR. All of this situation and all of these things will go away one day. But You my Creator will be thre waiting for me with an eternal LOVE and Perfection, that is bigger and more infinate than the universe itself. I am at peace because a life of Perfection and PURE LOVE awaits me. It is okay now, all this shall pass and I’ll be joyfully and faithfully here waiting for my name to be called from your house FATHER. THANK YOU…what would be of me without YOU!!!