S
Steel_Arrow_1
Guest
While surfing the other sites of CAF, I came upon a group that states:
**Jesus said **if we pray this prayer 1,000 souls from purgatory are released: “Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.”
I searched the various sites on CAF that deal with scripture, but could not find this particular one.
If you know, please cite to me Book, Chapter and Verse.
Thanks! :tiphat:
**Jesus said **if we pray this prayer 1,000 souls from purgatory are released: “Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.”
I searched the various sites on CAF that deal with scripture, but could not find this particular one.
If you know, please cite to me Book, Chapter and Verse.
Thanks! :tiphat: