Premarital sex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Englishguy1988
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ the bucket… I was asking specifically as I live 5 miles from the nearest small town (where the nearest catholic church is, and unreliable buses so I usually walk) the small town near where I live only has a small inderpendant bookshop so there is a possibility I’ll have to order it

@captain america… I’m known to NOT be “women-chasing” as you put it to the point that if I guy says to me “Cor look at her” etc I’ll tell him I don’t wanna know and if he mentions porn I I’ll openly argue against porn… Yesterday when I walked through the forest and down through the fields to the river there was a young woman in a bikini and I purposely looked away to treat her with a bit of dignity (the young womans mum appologised as it is a very rural area (I’ve been for lots of walks down there and in the last 3-4 years only ever seen a handful of people there over the years) and she wasn’t expecting to see anyone on the way back to her car so had told her daughter she didn’t need to get changed), I have alot of arguments about porn with my friends… And even had arguments about porn, one night stands and kissing someone you’re not in an exclusive relationship with, with friends and even exes sister’s I’m not one to keep my mouth shut when someone assumes that because I’m a guy I watch porn i hate it and I know enough about it to hold my own in any argument I have, and I make it known I think one nght stands are wrong
 
@ the bucket… I was asking specifically as I live 5 miles from the nearest small town (where the nearest catholic church is, and unreliable buses so I usually walk) the small town near where I live only has a small inderpendant bookshop so there is a possibility I’ll have to order it

@captain america… I’m known to NOT be “women-chasing” as you put it to the point that if I guy says to me “Cor look at her” etc I’ll tell him I don’t wanna know and if he mentions porn I I’ll openly argue against porn… Yesterday when I walked through the forest and down through the fields to the river there was a young woman in a bikini and I purposely looked away to treat her with a bit of dignity (the young womans mum appologised as it is a very rural area (I’ve been for lots of walks down there and in the last 3-4 years only ever seen a handful of people there over the years) and she wasn’t expecting to see anyone on the way back to her car so had told her daughter she didn’t need to get changed), I have alot of arguments about porn with my friends… And even had arguments about porn, one night stands and kissing someone you’re not in an exclusive relationship with, with friends and even exes sister’s I’m not one to keep my mouth shut when someone assumes that because I’m a guy I watch porn i hate it and I know enough about it to hold my own in any argument I have, and I make it known I think one nght stands are wrong
You really are doing all the right things, your more Catholic than you think guy. Even before I returned home to the Church I felt the same way, although not about the sex part. I always had treated women around me with a lot of dignity, Porn was always where I went wrong. It’s my kryptonite. But you do a lot of things to become a better person, especially for your future spouse. I never had a one night stand and don’t plan to. I really had courtship always written in my heart but I always went about it the wrong way, until grace grabbed me and kicked me in the ribs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top