• Thread starter Thread starter stumbler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stumbler

As James White puts it, another “important victory” for Catholicism. 😃

President of Alabama’s Christian Coalition converts to Catholicism
MONTGOMERY, USA, May. 25 (CNA) - It was a long journey. But after six years, the president of the Christian Coalition of Alabama, John Giles, and his wife, Deborah, were confirmed and welcomed into the Roman Catholic Church at St. Peter’s Parish in Montgomery this past Easter . . .
catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=1203

My family was stationed in that area for a while, trust me that must have been an EXTREAMLY difficult conversion–all things considered. Let’s pray that this will help to bring more people home.

God Bless,

Someone mentioned that we were winning the “game of spades” a couple days ago. This is a big one. 👍

I love these conversion stories! Let’s keep the family in our prayers…

40.png
stumbler:
As James White puts it, another “important victory” for Catholicism. 😃

President of Alabama’s Christian Coalition converts to Catholicism
MONTGOMERY, USA, May. 25 (CNA) - It was a long journey. But after six years, the president of the Christian Coalition of Alabama, John Giles, and his wife, Deborah, were confirmed and welcomed into the Roman Catholic Church at St. Peter’s Parish in Montgomery this past Easter . . .
catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=1203
Welcome Home, thats wonderful, I am very happy for you and your wife. Your journey has just begun, theres a lifetime of learning ahead of you, but a joy to behold. God Bless You.

40.png
SwordofLight:
We already got him a bit lower on the board! 👍
I saw. Sorry, Stumbler, I didn’t realize you had beaten me to the punch.

:banghead:

DaveBj

They’ll probably be on EWTN’s show The Journey Home soon enough if not already.

An important victory for the President of Alabama’s Christian Coalition, we should say—he has had the full complement of sacraments and the fullness of truth Christ intends for all of us returned to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back