Prevent Abortion, raise more soldiers?

• Thread starter Thread starter jdnation
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but can you imagine the little bugger shooting off rounds from it’s oozie right into the doctor’s hand? And swearing like a soldier all the while? “You ******* ***********, tryin’ ta kill me… hands off!”

I find that thought to be sick, whether it be a joke or the real thing.

40.png
chicago:
Yeah, but can you imagine the little bugger shooting off rounds from it’s oozie right into the doctor’s hand? !"
I’ve never seen it called an “oozie” before.

The homepage is worse. To purchase one of the allegedly “humorous” nun novelties, one must be over 18.

40.png
chicago:
Yeah, but can you imagine the little bugger shooting off rounds from it’s oozie right into the doctor’s hand? And swearing like a soldier all the while? “You ******* ***********, tryin’ ta kill me… hands off!”
Thats ‘Uzi’, and the baby was carrying an AR-15/M-16 rifle.

40.png
Isidore_AK:
Thats ‘Uzi’, and the baby was carrying an AR-15/M-16 rifle.
Does it matter? “Uzi” is a play on words, meaning “my strength”, BTW.

40.png
chicago:
Does it matter? “Uzi” is a play on words, meaning “my strength”, BTW.
I just can’t stand incorrect nomenclature. Just a personal quirk. 😃

Fair enough… I’m not big on guns and was wondering exactly what that one the fetus was holding was, anyway. So thanks!

Actually, the whole “assult weapons ban” thing is a bit humorous to me for that reason. I’d feel just as assulted by a Colt 45 as I would by some semiautomatic weapon. All I know is that they could both easily shoot me dead. Not much else matters as far as distinctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back