Priesthood Vocation Question!

• Thread starter Thread starter geoff
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geoff

I am discerning a vocation to the religious life especially Priesthood!!! But havea problem I hava a mental illness which affects the synapses of the brain that distorts concentration and mood swings!!! I guess what I am trying to ask is to pray for a miracle of jealing so that I maybe able to attract seminary schools for the priesthood or religious life!!! Please send the word out so I may know the prayers you are sending!!!

Sincerely for God’s grace,

geoff

40.png
geoff:
I am discerning a vocation to the religious life especially Priesthood!!! But havea problem I hava a mental illness which affects the synapses of the brain that distorts concentration and mood swings!!! I guess what I am trying to ask is to pray for a miracle of jealing so that I maybe able to attract seminary schools for the priesthood or religious life!!! Please send the word out so I may know the prayers you are sending!!!

Sincerely for God’s grace,

geoff
Geoff, you have my prayers, brother. May it be if it is God’s will.

Prayers on their way for your discernment. May you follow the path that He has set out for you.

Geoff,

I send out my prayers and will remember you in the Liturgy of the Hours for this week. Please also pray for me as I am discerning a call to the Deaconate.

God Love Ya
RP

You have my prayers friend. If God is truly calling you, it will be so.

God bless you. Dont give up hope…if it turns out the Priesthood may not be for you, dont think God is gonna let ya get away from doing (something) to glorify his name if that is what you pray for! 👍

I will definitely pray for you.

Here’s what I want you to do:

Take a blank piece of paper. Write down all the things that concern you and that you consider to be hurdles. Draw a circle around them and allow lots of space!

On the outside of that circle, in big letters, print “GOD”.

Because He is bigger than any problem and what He says, goes.

Hang this up somewhere so that you can look at it every day and be reminded to pray and turn all those things over to Jesus. If you are bound for the priesthood, you will go, and if God has another plan for you, I pray that you will stumble across it and understand immediately where God is placing you.

God Bless!

***I just wanted to add that I did not come up with this idea! I saw it somewhere and it helps me, so I am passing the idea on. If anyone knows the origin of this idea, please post here to give that person credit! ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back