Private intention

  • Thread starter Thread starter vivsplace
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vivsplace

Guest
Please pray for a private intention. That I may increase in trust in the Lord.
 
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and vivsplace feels weakness and helpless,
give him/her the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help him/her to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry him/her,
for living close to You,
he/she shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
Amen
 
Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.
 
Lord, increase my faith,
bless my efforts and work,
now and for evermore.

Amen.

By Blessed Mother Teresa
 
Father, in Jesus’ name, please hear the prayers of Viv’s heart.

In Viv’s behalf I pray,
Our God I believe that You watch over all that You create. I resolve to trust You completely, regardless of any circumstance in my life or in others’ lives. I do not rely on my good works, prayers, or penance. I will not be discouraged by my frailties, temptations or infidelities. I trust only in Your merciful love.

You desire that we live in joy and peace. However, joy and peace cannot survive without trust, hope and gratitude. Ingratitude begets sin now, just as surely as in the Garden of Eden. Grant us hope, trust and gratitude in both joy and sorrow
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Praying for your intention. God Bless You. Peace. Jesus we trust in you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top