pro/con Catholic/Orthodox/Protestant apologetics

• Thread starter Thread starter joe_cuban
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joe_cuban

After reading Karl’s Catholicism and Fundamentalism, I wonder if there are any similar one-volume discussions about the Orthodox and Protestant faiths that are equally comprehensive.

Any suggestions? I just assume that there are equally satisfying works about the two, but I haven’t been able to find any.

Karl’s book is quite unique so I do not think I can provide exactly what you are looking for, but I can make some suggestions that might be helpful:
  1. Orthodox:
    a. The Russian Church and the Papacy by Vladimir Soloviev
    (available through Catholic Answers)
shop.catholic.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-CB266.html?L+scstore+qkfn8396fff21df2+1097439847

b. Ending the Byzantine Greek Schism by James Likoudis
  1. Protestant:
    a. Crossing the Tiber by Steven Ray
shop.catholic.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-B0243.html?L+scstore+qkfn8396fff21df2+1103982892

b. Born Fundamentalist, Born Again Catholic by Davie Currie

shop.catholic.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-B0246.html?L+scstore+qkfn8396fff21df2+1128650420

c. I also suggest that you take a look at some of our conversion stories we have in our catalogue that contain many arguement for the Catholic Faith against the beliefs of other faiths:

shop.catholic.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/c-Conversion_Stories.html?L+scstore+qkfn8396fff21df2+1128545477

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back