Pro-life movement

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkenn337
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jkenn337

Guest
Hello
My name is Josh Kennedy. My wife and I are blind–we have no sight we use the NVDA screen reading and text to speech program that reads our computer screenes for us–to use our computers along with www.satogo.com–system access to go. I am catholic, my wife is not. I am prolife, my wife says she is not currently. We currently live off of social security income, a very meager income… I would like to know who I can email in Washington DC and Pennsylvania to help the prolife movement succeed. who can I emmail? who can I call? what are the phone numbers and email addresses?
Josh Kennedy jkenn337@gmail.com
 
Josh,

God Bless you & your wife!

**Your courageous support of life is beautiful, as those of us who have disabilities are the next to be eliminated as a “health care right” in order for the healthy to survive!
**

You can contact Priests for Life at;

Priests for Life
PO Box 141172 • Staten Island, NY 10314
Tel. 888-735-3448, (718) 980-4400 • Fax 718-980-6515
mail@priestsforlife.org

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark
 
Josh,

God Bless you & your wife!

**Your courageous support of life is beautiful, as those of us who have disabilities are the next to be eliminated as a “health care right” in order for the healthy to survive! 👍👍👍
**

You can contact Priests for Life at;

Priests for Life
PO Box 141172 • Staten Island, NY 10314
Tel. 888-735-3448, (718) 980-4400 • Fax 718-980-6515
mail@priestsforlife.org

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top