C
CJsmommy
Guest
I would like to return to my Catholic roots - according to my sister’s priest I’ve got Catholic DNA since I was baptized as a young infant.
That was the extent of my Catholic upbringing though, and because of that I still have to attend a full RCIA class rather than an abbreviated version. My problem is that I work a full time retail job, and while I have two days off every week, they aren’t the same days every week. I can’t ask for certain days off/times off for an extended time or my hours, which I really need, get cut. Is there a way to do RCIA on a flexible schedule, or should I wait while looking for another job?
That was the extent of my Catholic upbringing though, and because of that I still have to attend a full RCIA class rather than an abbreviated version. My problem is that I work a full time retail job, and while I have two days off every week, they aren’t the same days every week. I can’t ask for certain days off/times off for an extended time or my hours, which I really need, get cut. Is there a way to do RCIA on a flexible schedule, or should I wait while looking for another job?