G
GorgerCracker
Guest
Hello everybody,
I was wondering if anyone here has ever gone to a professional matchmaker. If so, was it a good or bad experience?
I am considering going to one because I don’t meet Catholic men very often and I think it would be great to have someone help me to find someone compatible, but I don’t know where to start looking for a matchmaker or how to tell if they are good.
Thank you.
I was wondering if anyone here has ever gone to a professional matchmaker. If so, was it a good or bad experience?
I am considering going to one because I don’t meet Catholic men very often and I think it would be great to have someone help me to find someone compatible, but I don’t know where to start looking for a matchmaker or how to tell if they are good.
Thank you.