P
PhilomenaJohn2
Guest
Hello again, I have another Eucharist question!
I cantor at church, and one Sunday, the organist asked me to bring a pyx with me when I recieved the Eucharist and bring him back a host, as the Eucharistic ministers usually forget to bring the musicians at the organ/piano communion during Mass
At the time, I assumed this was ok, but now I’m wondering if it was right- can a person give himself communion from a pyx in this sort of situation? I felt uncomfortable about it afterword, and I don’t think I would do it again unless I was 100% sure it was ok.
I cantor at church, and one Sunday, the organist asked me to bring a pyx with me when I recieved the Eucharist and bring him back a host, as the Eucharistic ministers usually forget to bring the musicians at the organ/piano communion during Mass