Psalm 34:9-15

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronh4
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronh4

Guest
9 Learn to savor how good the LORD is; happy are those who take refuge in him.
10 Fear the LORD, you holy ones; nothing is lacking to those who fear him.
11 The powerful grow poor and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
12 Come, children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
13 Who among you loves life, takes delight in prosperous days?
14 Keep your tongue from evil, your lips from speaking lies.
15 Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Reflect: To the extent that I really know God, it is not sufficient simply to think about his attributes and gooodness. I must savor his presence and share with others, his generosity to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top