B
BornAgain2010
Guest
I have several psychological issues that I have been trying to face over the past 3 or 4 years, since about '07 or ‘08. Among these are OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder), General Anxiety Disorder (chronically elevated stress levels), and Avoidance Issues (meaning I always throw in the towel simply because its easier to just do nothing). So yes, Im a flippin’ basket-case. 
I was reading Genesis about a week ago or so and a verse stuck with me. Genesis 4, 7. About how anxiety is a demon at your door. But if you conquer him, you can be his master. Or something along those lines. I dont remember the exact wording but that was the main interpratation.
As I suffer from such anxiety issues, and I need to face my demons, what are some ways that I could remember this verse in order to help me?
Much Thanks.
I was reading Genesis about a week ago or so and a verse stuck with me. Genesis 4, 7. About how anxiety is a demon at your door. But if you conquer him, you can be his master. Or something along those lines. I dont remember the exact wording but that was the main interpratation.
As I suffer from such anxiety issues, and I need to face my demons, what are some ways that I could remember this verse in order to help me?
Much Thanks.