S
stcalixtus
Guest
My thirteen year old daughter stated that her history teacher or book? stated that centuries ago priests asked Catholics to pay for salvation
I have a hard enough time encouraging my daughter to be involved in Catholicism, I had a hard time explaining that yes some clergy but not all have sinned, some more than other and explained how no denomination is without sin.And in my inner dialogue I am still seeking ways to influence her with fact, like Jesus founded our church and we should follow his teachings even if we are disallusioned sometime with the church? what does my daughter want to replace the church with? new age garbage or nothing at all? I am sick of public schools trashing religion and steering my kid towards liberalism, liberism is this case is to dismiss organized religion and promote various kinds of sin that are defined in our catechism.What am I going to do?