Punks fight with bus driver

  • Thread starter Thread starter dirtydog
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dirtydog

Guest
foxnews.com/story/0,2933,157351,00.html

If my boys were disrespectful and disobedient to a 66 year old man entrusted with driving them home, a 3rd degree felony would be the last of their worries. I’d bail them out just to make sure I got my punishment in before the state did. Yet these two are defended by their parents in the national media and they whine about the bus driver only getting a misdemeanor. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THESE PUNKS ARE RUNNING RAMPANT. I can’t defend the driver’s actions, but I’d be willing to bet these two idiots misbehaving was the last straw for him. You can only take so much abuse without lashing out yourself.
 
40.png
dirtydog:
You can only take so much abuse without lashing out yourself.
Wrong.
 
40.png
dirtydog:
Then I am proud to pronounce you Saint Restraint, patron of those whose tolerance knows no bounds.
I guess that you are ok with an adult beating and choking YOUR child if that adult feels disrespected?
 
Bail them out??? Shoot…they would stay in jail and serve their maximum sentence if they were my kids…then when they finally got out…they would receive justice from me.

dirtydog said:
foxnews.com/story/0,2933,157351,00.html

If my boys were disrespectful and disobedient to a 66 year old man entrusted with driving them home, a 3rd degree felony would be the last of their worries. I’d bail them out just to make sure I got my punishment in before the state did. Yet these two are defended by their parents in the national media and they whine about the bus driver only getting a misdemeanor. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THESE PUNKS ARE RUNNING RAMPANT. I can’t defend the driver’s actions, but I’d be willing to bet these two idiots misbehaving was the last straw for him. You can only take so much abuse without lashing out yourself.
 
40.png
dirtydog:
Then I am proud to pronounce you Saint Restraint, patron of those whose tolerance knows no bounds.
Oh, you mean like Jesus when He commanded us to turn the other cheek? I think He’s the guy we’re supposed to all be like, but I could be wrong . . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top