Purple Badge of Courage

• Thread starter Thread starter Sirach14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This can only be a good thing for Iraq and it’s people and a bad thing for the insurgents. Thank God it went so well! Perhaps our prayers here made a difference!

The Iraqi people can truely be proud of themselves today. They showed the world that they want and deserve freedom.

I heard a caller to talk radio today in Chicago say that we should get the inked finger here to protect against voter fraud. Interesting idea isn’t it? I am sure some lawyer would say it was illegal to do or that someone was allergic. In every city there are those that vote more than once. It is too easy to do.

I feel great joy for the people of Iraq and great thanks to the US and UK military.

GOD BLESS those who voted for they have spread freedom to the world. Their childern will know have the memory of the parents voting. It will forever be a part of them. They will now want that same honor and will fight to make sure it is never taken from them. Hopeful all those in other countries who are opressed will see the hapiness that the Iraqis have gained and will want it too. Hopeful they will never give up that hope for freedom.

“All who live in tyranny and hopelessness can know the United States will not ignore your oppression or excuse your oppressors,” Bush said then. “When you stand for your liberty, we will stand with you.”

The questions is will the rest of the world follow suit or will the US have to do it on it’s own? Will the UN every become the organization is was suppose to be or will it continue to be a troubled organization with little power?

God Bless—

Beckers

I noticed that Matt25 and Norwich stayed clear of this thread. Must have been too hard to find something negative to say about America and Bush regarding the election on Iraq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back