G
gurneyhalleck1
Guest
Hi Everybody,
I saw this website about a year ago or so that takes movies, edits the inappropriate scenes, language, etc. out of the movie, and makes it family-friendly. I’m a teacher and I wanted to use the website to help clean up a couple of small scenes in a movie so I can show it in my classroom. I thought I had bookmarked it but I guess I didn’t? Has anyone been to the website I’m talking about? I can’t remember the name of it and have googled the heck out of it!? Help! I can’t remember where it was or what it was called?
I saw this website about a year ago or so that takes movies, edits the inappropriate scenes, language, etc. out of the movie, and makes it family-friendly. I’m a teacher and I wanted to use the website to help clean up a couple of small scenes in a movie so I can show it in my classroom. I thought I had bookmarked it but I guess I didn’t? Has anyone been to the website I’m talking about? I can’t remember the name of it and have googled the heck out of it!? Help! I can’t remember where it was or what it was called?