Question about a website

  • Thread starter Thread starter papaspicy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

papaspicy

Guest
I am curious if anyone knows anything about the following website: earlychristianwritings.com/
It is run by a man named Peter Kirby. I wanted to know if it is a trustworthy website for use in academic research.
 
I am curious if anyone knows anything about the following website: earlychristianwritings.com/
It is run by a man named Peter Kirby. I wanted to know if it is a trustworthy website for use in academic research.
The entire web should be considered suspect and used with caution. The web is good for quick and dirty “research” but not much for academic research. IMHO
 
zachh: Thanks for the link; I had not found them yet. What do you have agains .com sites? I particularly like this one.😃

quasimodo: Obviously, I’m being cautious. But with websites like JSTOR out there, and Google spending millions of dollars to digitize the entire collection of the Univ. of Michigan’s libraries, I do think the means by which research is done is developing.

I guess what I really wanted to know, was if anyone knew of something particularly suspect about that website. It seems that as far as web resources goes, it’s okay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top