Question about argument

  • Thread starter Thread starter sebo3e
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sebo3e

Guest
Yeah i whould like today to learn what actually creates argument when person starts to argue (when does it create sin)

Second is when another person begins argument with another person whu didnt start how to deal here should we leave conversation and polite tell that i cant particpiate in such talk?

Basically what i am asking in such way of talking please give me of example because i learned that quarell argument etc can be not just loud but silent what does that all mean?
 
Last edited:
Passive aggressive people are silent in their anger towards another person. The act of a person taking a higher ground in an argument really depends on the context of the discussion. Jesus did not argue with others, but when he was asked questions he did not refrain from giving wisdom.

Would you consider the story with a prostitute an argument between Jesus and the Sanhedrin?
 
Shure that s why i asked if you have time to show me an example when does argument begin and how can i avoud arguments because i have had really bad times with it
 
There are dozens of ways to avoid an argument. Some people go for a short drive in their car listening to music. Some people take on a second job to get out of the house and develop some sort of savings.

Arguments take two people to occur. Are you asking if Satan is forcing this to happen? There are several bible verses about loving your neighbor as you love yourself…
 
My question was when does argument begin actually?

with yelling or by silent talk when someone does not listen enymore what to avoid to not get into arguing to get heated into sin?
 
Ok, there are different conversations that I’ve had in my life as an example. As a younger person in school I would more likely resort to yelling a point which was the opposite of what the first person was saying.

As I got older, I began listening more but in the conversation I tried to reach a common ground even if I fully disagreed. Example: a person says a woman has the right to do what she wants with her body. I say, “I know where this is going and no I don’t agree with abortion.” But, if the person respond with, “so you have a right to tell a woman what she can and can’t do with her body then?” I would say, “what I care about is the defense of the child, do you agree with protecting children?” They might say “yes” and I would say, “ok then, we can at least agree on something.” End.

Do you try to find a peaceful resolution to reduce it from “argument” back down to “conversation”
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top