C
catholicgirl76
Guest
My non-Catholic marriage is over, however we are not yet divorced. I believe I have grounds for a Catholic annulment.
My question is this… is it considered adultery if I kiss or hold hands with someone that I fall in love with before my divorce is final?
This is someone that I would like to someday marry in a Catholic ceremony (I am a new Catholic). I did not start a relationship with this person until my separation, and it has been a chaste relationship.
Thank you.
My question is this… is it considered adultery if I kiss or hold hands with someone that I fall in love with before my divorce is final?
This is someone that I would like to someday marry in a Catholic ceremony (I am a new Catholic). I did not start a relationship with this person until my separation, and it has been a chaste relationship.
Thank you.