B
Blue_Flower
Guest
I am 16 years old, and I had my First Communion and Confirmation almost three years ago, but I never had my First Confession. I know that I should have said something at the time, but I never did, even though I knew that I had committed Mortal Sins. So, I took Holy Communion, and I kept doing this every week since - and I kept telling myself that it was ok, even though I knew it was wrong. I have also committed some more Mortal Sins in those three years (other than taking Holy Communion), but I just ignored it again - even though I felt terrible about it - I convincing myself that God had forgiven me, and it was ok to go to Holy Communion.
Then, on Tuesday, I finally stopped ignoring this, and decided to go to Confession this weekend. But I have read that I need to go to some sort of instruction or lessons before I’m allowed to go to Confession. So, I’m wondering if, since I have already had Holy Communion and Confirmation, whether this is still the case? Or is it ok to just go to Confession tomorrow, without any instruction or anything?
I’m sorry if I wrote too much, or have posted this in the wrong place - I’m not used to using forums!
Then, on Tuesday, I finally stopped ignoring this, and decided to go to Confession this weekend. But I have read that I need to go to some sort of instruction or lessons before I’m allowed to go to Confession. So, I’m wondering if, since I have already had Holy Communion and Confirmation, whether this is still the case? Or is it ok to just go to Confession tomorrow, without any instruction or anything?
I’m sorry if I wrote too much, or have posted this in the wrong place - I’m not used to using forums!