Question about the different editions of diary of Saint Maria Faustina

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clairvaux
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clairvaux

Guest
Dear members,

I really would like to read the diary of Saint Maria Faustina, but i saw different editions like, with different amount of pages:

Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska
amazon.com/Diary-Saint-Maria-Faustina-Kowalska/dp/1596141107
$7.95 - 730 pages

Diary of St. Faustina Trade Paper
amazon.com/Diary-St-Faustina-Trade-Paper/dp/0944203043/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273421446&sr=1-1
$10.85 - 700 pages

Revelations of Divine Mercy: Daily Readings from the Diary of Blessed Faustina Kowalska
amazon.com/Revelations-Divine-Mercy-Readings-Faustina/dp/0892839775/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_c
$10.19 - 346 pages

Is anyone familair with those editions ?
Can anyone recommend me, what is (in his view) a good edition ?
 
First I bought a paperback version. That one started to fall apart after I read about a forth of it - so then I bought a leather bond one - both books are the same but printed in different size print and paper.

I love the leather bond one - I love the book and keep picking it up to re-read parts of it - I read the whole book in a few short days and now keep on reviewing it.

Here is a link to one I bought

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1596141891%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAIUHVTL3RWMSQFY4A%26tag%3Dwikio01-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D386001%26creativeASIN%3D1596141891

I am sure will also will be happy with a leather one cost 19.77 at amazon
 
First I bought a paperback version. That one started to fall apart after I read about a forth of it - so then I bought a leather bond one - both books are the same but printed in different size print and paper.

I love the leather bond one - I love the book and keep picking it up to re-read parts of it - I read the whole book in a few short days and now keep on reviewing it.

Here is a link to one I bought

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1596141891%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAIUHVTL3RWMSQFY4A%26tag%3Dwikio01-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D386001%26creativeASIN%3D1596141891

I am sure will also will be happy with a leather one cost 19.77 at amazon
Thanks alot united!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top