M
mark1978
Guest
Hi I just registered and noticed that the Thread to post questions on masturbation is closed so I wish to post here if that’s ok, since I have an urgent wish to know some opinion on this topic in relation with the medical science.
I’m a straight man 34 years old and single, never had sex in my life but until the age of 26 I sometimes masturbated. Now I don’t do that anymore so I sometimes go some weeks without having night pollution that easy my sperm pressure. I’m scary to death now cos I read so many articles that say that a man should empty his prostate at least once a week or more often to prevent cancer there or the painful prostatitis. Now my night pollutions are getting rare and I’m afraid that the amount of sperm in my genitals will cause me a disease. A friend of mine got prostatitis, he didn’t masturbate for one year after he split with his girlfriend with whom he had sex regularly, he’s not a Catholic he just was too busy too masturbate. So he went to the doctor. The doctor gave him strong antibiotics and mocked him cos he said he had been a fool not to wank, and that this is the price he must now pay. My friend felt humiliated and he also feel sick so it’s an awful situation. So what is the matter really, if we want to be good Catholics we must also accept that we will almost surely have trouble with our genitals Health? I’m quiet angry and frustrated, being single is tough enough, I don’t want to get also sick. Thanks for the Help and advice you can give me.
I’m a straight man 34 years old and single, never had sex in my life but until the age of 26 I sometimes masturbated. Now I don’t do that anymore so I sometimes go some weeks without having night pollution that easy my sperm pressure. I’m scary to death now cos I read so many articles that say that a man should empty his prostate at least once a week or more often to prevent cancer there or the painful prostatitis. Now my night pollutions are getting rare and I’m afraid that the amount of sperm in my genitals will cause me a disease. A friend of mine got prostatitis, he didn’t masturbate for one year after he split with his girlfriend with whom he had sex regularly, he’s not a Catholic he just was too busy too masturbate. So he went to the doctor. The doctor gave him strong antibiotics and mocked him cos he said he had been a fool not to wank, and that this is the price he must now pay. My friend felt humiliated and he also feel sick so it’s an awful situation. So what is the matter really, if we want to be good Catholics we must also accept that we will almost surely have trouble with our genitals Health? I’m quiet angry and frustrated, being single is tough enough, I don’t want to get also sick. Thanks for the Help and advice you can give me.