Question about will

  • Thread starter Thread starter Inbonum
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inbonum

Guest
Hello everyone! I am new here and trying to find some answers. Do you know some books that speak about will, strenght of the will and simmilar? I have found “About freedom of the will” written by saint Augustine but it is not enough for me. I need some more practical advices and thinkings, if possible written by saints, priests etc. Or by someone who speaks from catholic view.
 
Hello everyone! I am new here and trying to find some answers. Do you know some books that speak about will, strenght of the will and simmilar? I have found “About freedom of the will” written by saint Augustine but it is not enough for me. I need some more practical advices and thinkings, if possible written by saints, priests etc. Or by someone who speaks from catholic view.
New Advent has the Summa Theologiae
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top