T
Tommy999
Guest
Hello all,
In my time on CAF, I’ve run across lots of cradle Catholics and Catholic converts, many from protestant faith traditions. I enjoy interacting with each. I tend to relate a little more to converts because I am a protestant and many of the converts can relate to my background and where I am at in my faith journey.
I have a couple of questions of curiosity:
Questions:
Question for Cradle Catholics:
In general, what traits and characteristics do Catholic converts have that helps strengthen you, your parish and the Catholic Church in general?
Question for Catholic Converts:
In general, what traits and characteristics do cradle Catholics have that helps strengthen you, your parish and the Catholic Church in general?
Thanks for your time. Much obliged. :tiphat:
In my time on CAF, I’ve run across lots of cradle Catholics and Catholic converts, many from protestant faith traditions. I enjoy interacting with each. I tend to relate a little more to converts because I am a protestant and many of the converts can relate to my background and where I am at in my faith journey.
I have a couple of questions of curiosity:
Questions:
Question for Cradle Catholics:
In general, what traits and characteristics do Catholic converts have that helps strengthen you, your parish and the Catholic Church in general?
Question for Catholic Converts:
In general, what traits and characteristics do cradle Catholics have that helps strengthen you, your parish and the Catholic Church in general?
Thanks for your time. Much obliged. :tiphat:
