C
cmscms
Guest
Hi guys,
I am asking mainly out of curiositiy, but I was wondering if some of you guys would feel comfortable sharing
1-) If you love and respect your mom and have a close relationship, what she did right
2-) If you and your mom barely talk, what she did wrong
As a women, I totally want to live in a society where we are all equal. However, when I see the behaviour of some women, I want to bang my head against the wall. How can women demand respect when we have some of those idiots on our team.
I also think that since mom’s usually are the primary care taker of young boys, mother’s have lots of power to raise boys to be men who respect women.
I have seen some things that women do that I think could make a boy very akward. I go to the gym and I have seen a mom bring her 5 year old boy into the women’s change room where women are walking around naked. I think that would embarras a little boy. I have seen women take their son’s out to coffee with the girls and talk about their dates and details I would not be comfortable saying out loud in a public place.
I have also seen the flip side where adult men are TOTALLY controled by their mother’s guilt trips. I doubt that is a healthy respect for women.
I have also heard of adult men who mock their mother for doing house work in their underwear when the child was old enough to remember.
All that to say, guys, please tell me exaclty what you think mom’s should do to earn a son’s healthy respect and what to avoid. And how adult women should behave around little boys (eg not insist on hugging and kissing them etc)
For the record, I have no kids this is purely a curiosity question
CM
I am asking mainly out of curiositiy, but I was wondering if some of you guys would feel comfortable sharing
1-) If you love and respect your mom and have a close relationship, what she did right
2-) If you and your mom barely talk, what she did wrong
As a women, I totally want to live in a society where we are all equal. However, when I see the behaviour of some women, I want to bang my head against the wall. How can women demand respect when we have some of those idiots on our team.
I also think that since mom’s usually are the primary care taker of young boys, mother’s have lots of power to raise boys to be men who respect women.
I have seen some things that women do that I think could make a boy very akward. I go to the gym and I have seen a mom bring her 5 year old boy into the women’s change room where women are walking around naked. I think that would embarras a little boy. I have seen women take their son’s out to coffee with the girls and talk about their dates and details I would not be comfortable saying out loud in a public place.
I have also seen the flip side where adult men are TOTALLY controled by their mother’s guilt trips. I doubt that is a healthy respect for women.
I have also heard of adult men who mock their mother for doing house work in their underwear when the child was old enough to remember.
All that to say, guys, please tell me exaclty what you think mom’s should do to earn a son’s healthy respect and what to avoid. And how adult women should behave around little boys (eg not insist on hugging and kissing them etc)
For the record, I have no kids this is purely a curiosity question
CM