S
Sierrah
Guest
With all the posts about the various troubles and concerns that couples go through did you ever think the single life might not be so bad? I’ve never been married so I only have the Single persons perspective. 

Married life is much more complicated, henceforth more troubles to fall into. However, married life can offer blessings that more than make up for the complications, such as children & the marital embrace (without violating Gods Law/Will) and responsibilities that can help bring one closer to God. Plus, married life does not have to be troublesome if one takes the time to learn how to live as a holy & spiritual family, according to Gods Will !With all the posts about the various troubles and concerns that couples go through did you ever think the single life might not be so bad? I’ve never been married so I only have the Single persons perspective.![]()
The whole chapter expands on that.Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
Sometimes I’m not so sure each seems to have it’s challenges. It’s out of my control anyway.I have never been married but marriage seems to have it’s troubles ,but being single is even worse.